Hope everyone is having a great Fri-YAY 🙌
I am super excited 😃 The preppy_pink_piglet blog, has crossed 350+ followers (and is heading towards the 400+ milestone…fingers crossed 🤞)
As I continue with my blogging adventures, I am also looking to grow engagement on other social media platforms – starting with Instagram. And this post is meant to serve as a virtual “Insta Meet” 🙋🏻🙋♂️
The rules are as easy as 1,2,3 –
- Follow my IG account preppy_pink_piglet and I will follow right back 👍
- Share the link to your IG account in the comments section (Hope we will each find atleast a few IG accounts that we like and want to follow 🙂)
- Share one tip/ trick that has worked for you to increase number of followers and improve engagement on IG 😎
Here are five quick tips that I wanted to share to improve IG engagement –
- Experiment with pictures and captions – Capture attention with a beautiful picture and tie it into some brilliant storytelling. Focus on quality and keep it interesting for your followers. Get creative with angles and editing style. Include yourself in the photos as people find it relatable which makes them engage more.
- Use IG hashtags strategically – The right hashtag or combination of hashtags can help you reach large and targeted audiences. Keep hashtags relevant to interact with the right people.
- Optimize your profile pic and bio – Get your audience to notice your feed by having both match with the aesthetic of your feed. Share the link to your blog or to your latest blog post on your bio.
- Keep a consistent schedule and post at the right times – Do the research and schedule posts for when your audience is most active on Instagram. Timing is everything.
- Just get active on IG and IG stories – If you want to boost your engagement, then you have to go after it. Give the same engagement that you’re looking to get. Leaving thoughtful comments allows you to meet new people, form meaningful connections and make the whole journey a lot more fun.
As always, a huge thank you to each one of you! Your blog posts inspire me and I appreciate the continued love and encouragement 💐
Hope I get to meet all of you on Instagram real soon 🤗💖
Here’s a special shoutout to the lovely ladies who have nominated me for blogger awards recently –
For those of you who want to get to know me a little better, here’s the link to my About Me page 🦄
Much love and best wishes