Today’s blog is about a fashion classic – stripes.
I love stripes and have several striped clothes in my wardrobe. One of my favorites, is a blue and white striped t-shirt – which my sister says makes me look like Obelix – and I still wear with pride though…lol
Here are a few easy ways you can incorporate stripes into your wardrobe –
1) Pair stripes with plains for an effortless look
2) Wear striped dresses for feminine style.
3) Mix stripes with other patterns such as dots or florals for unique outfits.
4) Add vibrant colors to make your outfit eye-catching.
5) Go monochrome for the minimal look.
6) Include interesting details if you don’t want to stick with the basics.
Here’s hoping that this will help you wear stripes of every stripe…oops! type*
Let me know how you would style your stripes.
You can also browse wearable summer outfits at: My Pinterest